Monday, April 20, 2009

Ladies and gents!!!!!!!!!!! or ladies and babies!

Life is moving faster than I would like for it to! But that is alright! So many things to tell you guys!
First of all, Carlos finally wrote me a letter from death row...he would only send me cards on big days like x mas and new years... and was always very brief. So, I was excited to receive his letter. He has no money so no stamps no paper. Basically abandoned. His boss stopped sending $, which really sucks.That same day, I wrote him a letter.. Friday i got another letter. i was very excited...so i missed 3 calls from him that week. i was mega busy and didnt recognize a 1877 number...i needed to set up an account, needless to say, He called me Friday a week ago...probably the saddest call i have ever received. I was hysterically crying...just broke my heart into a million pieces. He did get to meet Billi my best friend here, they exchanged a few words and then Carlos started crying.... very emotional to think how different our lives are. He was very happy to know Tom and I are getting married and is looking forward to meeting Tommy. I think we are planning on going September, we will be in Wichita for a wedding, so we might take the leftover days of vacation and head to the OKC.
Anyways, i sent some money and he now has new shoes and jumpsuit and he can buy cans of food..since the food really sucks, he says, they changed warden, which is terrible, i liked the old Warden. I am receiving a letter from him at least once a week. So hopefully we can continue this way...we are awaiting scheduling for oral argument...but procedure is moving quick... as much as i LOVE hearing from him, it really affects me emotionally, just kinda fucks me up a little...it saddens me very deeeply, so I just need to find a way for it not to affect me as much.

Anyways, that was good news onto the next subject.! Wedding! we are super excited...and about camping..We went camping in the everglades for the first time! OMG! i have to send u guys the pics, we'll upload em tonight...AMaaaaaZING, we saw dolphins feeding in the wild and crocs and allis and eagles grabbing fish from the ocean, it was just like being in National geographic...we had sooo much fun, we also stopped and picked up some tomatoes and squash with some mexican farm workers..it was fun timeS! We've been quite adventurous during weekends, since we are getting hammered at work! Tom is just like getting killed...so we are counting months to "NO LOANS LEFT" so he can quit and we can have normal nights..none of this 4am getting home shit!

WE got our first apartment, its 4 blocks from the beach, next to the park, the pool and the dogie park! its a block from whole foods and lincoln road, espanola way( we had our first date at a french restaurant called a la foile!). We are really excited.It's a 2/2 with parking a little blacony...bathrooms are art deco- yellow/blue white....it shall be interesting... it is HUGE for south beach! We are getting cruiser bikes and im gonna get a basket so that I can take Dante grocerie shopping, if we can train him to be a South Beach dog. In South beach all these Europeans, teach their dogs to wait outside of the grocery store...so when you go shopping ,outside the doors you can see like 3 doggies just sitting down waiting for their owners.. Dante is now off the leash when in the park which has no fences or anything, but doggies just roam free (we no longer do that, given the last biting tendencies Dante has had, BUT, we hope to have him be all south beachie soon).

We are moving in May 1, my friends are helping me while Tom goes of with 18 guys to Key West for his Bachelor party! We were planning on having bachelorette in Islands of Adventure...we might do it that weekend, but honestly, everything is so expensive, id rather go explore some new restaurants we found and have a progressive dinner.....so i dont know, we'll see..I will call you guys during my "bachelorette" Billy is in charge of it, so we shall see.

I still havent decided on shoes....centerpieces is still up int he air and a buncha other stuff...but we'll figure it out here in the next wouple of weeks since we have 60 days til THE DAY! i'll post some pics and i will also post other cute notes from wedding stuff....

i need your help with little thigns with the wedidng.ill list em later...


love you and miss you guys a loooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: