Sunday, March 22, 2009

Henry's "Irish" Side

This was Henry on St. Patrick's Day. Little Irish love bug . . . He had pictures at school and they are quite literally the cutest things I've ever seen. He took pictures with his favorite teddy bear, Good Night Bear.

Kim, please tell me Michael made corned beef and cabbage - it wouldn't be a stereotypical Irish gathering without corned beef and some type of alcohol. I hope the recipe club meeting went well. One of these days Caleb and I will get off our lazy asses and do something like that! (We did, however, do all of the yard work and clean out and rearrange the guest room. Doesn't sound like much but with Henry following and "helping" it was quite a task. Everyone have a great week!

Bon - must see another picture of Susan SOON!

1 comment:

*love more girl* said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS TOOOO FREAKIN CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM!